Are you a confident person? Well confidence is a very important of self for you to work on and develop. As one of those old saying goes, “if you don’t believe in you, then who will?” Having confidence is a very sexy trait to have. It also showcases intelligence, self-awareness, strength and dominance. Here are five things, I think having a good amount confidence can help with.
3. Low self-esteem
For one to have at least something in life that they are confident about will help you to have a happier life. Whether is a talent, skill, work ethic, knowledge, religion or appearances, having confidence in yourself is sexy and have a refreshing appeal about it. So if you are someone with low self-esteem, it would be a great idea to seek a life coach or a good friend or family member to be your stone who showcases their standout appeal you want to be apart of you. Never be too shy to ask for help or assistance, for the quicker you seek help the much better you will be down the line. The more you know about yourself, your limits, and what you are able to do if you put your mind to, will enhance your confidence.
Be sure to share this post with someone or anyone who you think this post will help.
Confidence can be the decisive factor to a promotion, being on a sport team, getting that new job or even a partner in life.
Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective. Self-confidence is having confidence in oneself. Arrogance or hubris in this comparison, is having unmerited confidence—believing something or someone is capable or correct when they are not. Overconfidence or pre-sumptuousness is excessive belief in someone (or something) succeeding, without any regard for failure. Confidence can be a self-fulfilling prophecy as those without it may fail or not try because they lack it and those with it may succeed because they have it rather than because of an innate ability. (Excerpt via Wikipedia) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence
Let me know what your thoughts are…
Thanks for reading
- why i write (rosamariayanez.wordpress.com)
- Fear of Words (shelbel64.wordpress.com)
- Origin Story (teachernia.wordpress.com)
- Life As a Writer (raw-multimedia.com)
- Tone (raw-multimedia.com)
- Mute Me Not (raw-multimedia.com)
- saying yes (pathwriter.wordpress.com)
- Confidence is Key (moinaturale.com)
- Confidence (justathoughtsam.wordpress.com)
- “Defeating Low Self-Esteem (jamiadenisee.wordpress.com)
- How To Boost Self-Esteem | “Life-Optimization Coaches” Teaches People… (prweb.com)
- Self Esteem (inspiredwomenus.wordpress.com)
- Why You Need To Boost Your Self Esteem (spyghana.com)