Welcome to another of Wishful Wednesday, where you can wish for any ans anything in the notion that it could one day come through. Today I wish that I would spend more time editing.
Lately I have come across quite a new battlefield of video editing and grammar correction with my projects that requires more time than they are given. I can’t lie I am a fairly business juggling many roles in my life and many different areas of media, and the more time I spend in one field kills the performance of another field. The crazy thing is I know my quality of work is pretty good, but I know it’s that extra fine tuning and finesse time in editing is what would make my ok good quality production even greater and more dynamic.
I could remember back in the days when I use to master each software and fine tuning that made me great, but seeing I have eo much on my plate and have to take an great deal of extra time learning and editing makes me a bit lazy. I have became caught by the desire to produce more than make my projects more deeper.
I need to sit my butt down and edit away. Grab the coffee or energy drink, not too kuch of it though and edit away. I tested out editing today for a project for a contest and was so edited by the results, that it has me hungry to go in the editing lab.
Do you spend quality of time producing your work? Whether its a essay, a story or a song? Do you wish you would spend more time fixing it up and getting great quality work?
Thanks for reading
- Wishful Wednesday: Spend More Time Editing (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday: Educate Yourself (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday: I Wanna Rise Up To The Top (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday – Stop Over Sleeping (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday: I want to love more (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday: Strength and Stamina (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- Wishful Wednesday (teenagersmom.wordpress.com)
- YouTube adds Magisto automatic video editing tool (news.cnet.com)