YEAR IN REVIEW 
OMG, as the clock tic’s and toc’s, the year is over, Farewell 2016, you made me a better man and believer. You have made it the year I reached 1,000,000 views on my website. WOW, I have achieved it.
Let’s celebrate…So 2016, this is what happened…
- My website has been viewed 347,000 times…wow, that total beats last year views of 250,000 in a year. Currently I am clocking in a over 1,000,000 views and counting…
- I released (3) Music Albums on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play for the (1st time).
Not only did I release 1, I went for 3 albums in a year…
- Got to HOST/EMCEE for the WORDPRESS’s WORDCAMP 2016 at the UNITED NATIONS in Manhattan New York… OMG. (1st time at the UN)
- I released (3) poetry albums and a music zen EP project as well… I have been working I guess..
- Ummm, no light thing, I bought a CAR. I was like WOW, that happened. Crazy.
- I was promoted 4 times in 1 whole year at work… Can you say, I was a beast at my work duties and excelling in many genres of work.
- Started (2) New Businesses… More to come on those venture in 2017.
- WON FREE INK FOR 1 YEAR (twice) all my printing needs are FREE. 🙂
- I finally went to a few NEW VENUES (1st time): The HAUS, MET BREUR, BROOKLYN BREWERY,
- Made it in the MANAGER’S CLUB at work, and DINNER was served at the Lobster House in City Island… OMG the FOOD WAS AMAZING, and I didn’t have to pay for nothing…
- Ummm, no a big deal, finally went to the strip club for the 1st time… Bachelor Party duties… I know it’s the internet and you need not share everything, but hey… It happened, what can I say.
- Went GO CARTING in ATLANTIC CITY… OMG, swag fun…will be back for more.
- Blessed by the great folks at FITBIT, as they sent me a BRAND NEW FITBIT ALTA, to replace my old FitBit Charge… kudos to them, I love FitBit. Add me if you got one by the way… www.bit.ly/fitninja
- Went to the ANNUAL New York City – Poetry Festival on Governor’s Island… (1st time)
- Went to the Central Park Zoo, (1st time).
- Finally, got my NYC ID, free museums, free goodies, all over NYC…
- Got my FIRST ID CARD rocking my so so awesome highlight of the year, MOHAWK… You truly can’t beat that.
- Created a record without knowing it, I performed in 3 boroughs in New York City, in one day, and 3 separate performances…
- Saw my NEW YORK FC SOCCER CLUB reached 1 spot and the PLAYOFFS this year, and saw one of my favorite soccer player of all time Frank Lampard play… GO CHELSEA.
- I bought 3 Chelsea Soccer Jersey in One Year.
- My Favorite Soccer Team in the WORLD, Chelsea FC in #1 in the Premier League as of 12/31/16. 16 Wins, 1 Draw, 2 Loses…on 13 games winning streak. OMG
- Finally hit all EXPO’s this year. ART EXPO 2016 (1st time), IMSTA FESTA music conference (5th year), PHOTO EXPO 2016 (8th year), add COMIC CON to the list next year…
- Went to my 1st Time Share Presentation… very interesting stuff. lol
- I was fortunate to give away (2) computers to friends…
- I rode a BIKE all around GOVERNOR’S ISLAND…fun fun fun.
- Performed at my 1st (MAKE MUSIC NY) day June 21st…and it just so happened to be there 10th Anniversary.
- I put it out in the world I wanted to perform at the NEW MALL AT BAY PLAZA the beginning of 2016 as a major goal, and I got to achieve that GOAL in 2016 successful… (I am a believer in faith).
- Performed at my 1st, WILDFIRE poetry EVENT at the Nuyorican Poet’s Cafe…
- I had my PALM READ of the 1st time (super accurately….OMG was my mind blown)…
- I got to see my best FRIEND COREY this year, and he so happily drove me to work and picked me up from work, he is such a great friend.
- I got to spend time with my best friend (CHRIS & KAREEM) in ALBANY NEW YORK (1st time there) and to also hear CHRIS is ENGAGED and going to get married. Happy for my guy.
- Got to see another best friend NICK get married, he is an amazing guy and great father… I was fortunate to be the videographer at his wedding and spend time around his family and friends…
- Went to the Museum of Sex (2nd time), and jumped around in a BOUNCE A BOUT which was totally filled with NIPPLES & BREASTS, smh, a boob tried to eat my whole…
- Performed 4 times at the super awesome, INSPIRED WORD NYC poetry circuit and released a mini book at a Writer’s Event in which some of my really good friends came out to support, much love to Tanita, Kennie Dubb, Marlon, Ray, Ania…and I did my best OPRAH impression and EVERYONE GOT A BOOK….
- THANK GOD for PS4…. Loving FIFA 2017, NEED FOR SPEED and UNCHARTED 4…I can finally play video games again…THANK YOU.
- Been to 3 different GYMS in 1 year, I really take care of my body… Planet Fitness, LA Fitness and Sports Fitness… (more handstands for me) 🙂
- I finally got back into buying Christmas Gifts… I bought my brother a pair of sneakers….he deserved it… and gifts for my little kiddies that happen to be growing up fast…
Well I can say this year challenged me a lot… it really tested my faith, tested my morales and mental, tested my body, I took more risks, I took a major lost in my life as a way to successfully survive later on in my life. I connected back with family, I helped friends, changed my lifestyle a lot, but after such a year called 2015, I didn’t think topping it was possible, and after looking back and what I did on this epic list, I can say I did good…
Top Countries That Visited My Website: in 2016
All I can say is what a year…Now I have other things to focus on. Every year, I got to be changing and getting better at other things. Let’s see what 2017 has got for me.
Let me know your thoughts…
Thanks for reading,
Richardo A. Wilson