I feel there is always time to change. Sometimes change happens when you least expect it, or things tend to build up to a point that needs your immediate attention. I feel that time has come for me. I have been fighting a while to stick to a pattern and got too comfortable and relaxed. Time has come to change, and it’s time to grow. I need to ruffle the feathers in my world.
Hello friends and passer-bys, it’s February 2017, let’s celebrate a new beginning, new month.
Thoughts on February
- Watch more TV shows and do reviews for them… January I dug deep into some many shows…
- Smile more, and make everyone smile more… (I got designed cards for this objective)
- Go to a dentist, get new glasses, contacts and turn up on at a spa. 🙂
- Work on a meetup friends… Let this month be my first organized meetup.
- Start reading a new book…try for daily. Even if it’s one page or two… DAILY.
Question: What are you looking forward to this February?
Losing my mind writing out words in a book about nothing. Absolutely my thought process writing down things I already know.
Photo by: RawMultimedia (iPhone)
Location: Bronx, New York
Thanks for viewing…
Leave me any comments you may have, let’s chat… 🙂