I love to laugh. I am like the comedian between all my friends. They say things like I am weird and how this and that doesn’t make sense, but still be busting out laughing and can’t wait to hear what I am going to say next. I always wanted to be the person that is entertaining and lighten a tense mood. Everyone around me when I was younger was so serious most of the time. So one day, I am not sure what day it was, I just start creating foolish to talk about and laugh about and funny stories to go with them. Laughing is like therapy. I get most of my inspiration from just being creative and poking fun at obvious things in the world and common things. I watched a lot of stand up, most Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Chris Tucker, Jamie Foxx, Will Smith, and down the line developed my own sense of comedy, though most would say it’s type corny. Then awesome comics became what I watch like Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, and Katt Williams. I mean there are a million comedians, and I intend on being one of the funniest one day.
Do you like to laugh? I bet you I can make you laugh… Who do you like to watch for your laughs?
Thanks for reading
- Won’t You be my Neighbor? (sarahsfate.wordpress.com)
- Lots of laughs, lots of love (smilekiddo.wordpress.com)
- I Love Laughing (bilerico.com)
- I Love Laughing (pinkbananaworld.com)
- a few things I love right now. (called2teach.wordpress.com)
- Laughs 3.0: Comedy Comes Of Age Online (fastcompany.com)