Today In The Life of Richardo
(New York City blogger, vlogger, and multimedia tech specialist)
Today was a bit special. I must admit I love the entrepreneurial spirit in me and the positive energy I give off. I met a great deal of new people today and got to interact with them as a team. It’s the random events that brings the best out of my personality.
Today I was trained to teach others how to drive. I think I am pretty decent at driving and have my cool points, but now I have upgraded to a new level. I will now have the power to like knight someone in their goals to being a better and rather awesome driver on the road. For as you know, driving ain’t as easy as it seems. 🙂
Do you know how to drive?
When did you learn?
Who taught you how?
Share your answers with me.
I trust in myself a little bit more than ever now. I really like the idea that I am able to grow and all my difficult times, are not there forever. I want to see more people happy.
Can you do that for someone else?
Wow, it’s 2017. Are you pumped? I am. Not too sure why, it’s like we do this same speech every year, but either way…Let’s get the year rolling. 🙂
The motto for this year for me is: “Do More, Waste Less…”
Also, I am not too sure what this year will bring or big goals I want to achieve as yet, but for now… Here are 5 Things I Would Love To Do This Year.
- Host a Monthly Meetup Event (Online & Offline)
- Grow My Consulting Business / Clientele bigger…
- Post (2) Post A Day for the entire year…. A photo post, and writing post (I never got to do one post a day for an entire year, so since I failed that, I figure why not up the ante. If I beat this goal, technically I beat my original goal I failed at.) Hmmm
- Write great articles / Create great videos all year about Movies, Travel, Art, Lifestyle, People, Inspiration.
- Talk to more people…Write more…Listen more…Travel more…Train harder…Learn more…Be bolder…Live more confidently.
BONUS: Follow all other years of great principles you had created and continued…they all worked well, do change what works well.
CHALLENGE OF THE YEAR:
Release a New Photography Gallery every month of the year & a Print version… (12)
Create a Weekly Series… (52)
QUESTION: What are your plans for 2017?
Wish you all a good year…
Thanks for reading,