I have been dreading this day for a long time. It’s finally here. To me it’s spring time, so it’s time to do more in life. Time to go outside more and take in the sunlight.
Will be testing a new title of post going forward and excited for all that I have learned all winter.
I have new everything to share…
In the car, blasting BOSE speakers listening to Whitney Houston and goosebumps fill your arm. Like wow, what an amazing feeling and voice. It’s like her music touched my inner core. I have known of Whitney Houston going up and have watched the movie “The Bodyguard” in which I thought was an amazing and strikingly powerful at the time it came out, but oh my revisiting her voice and range and just soul-touching vocals was just what I needed today. It was a special feeling.
When last have you had a moment listening to someone’s music and it just touches your every being at that moment?
Wow, it’s 2017. Are you pumped? I am. Not too sure why, it’s like we do this same speech every year, but either way…Let’s get the year rolling. 🙂
The motto for this year for me is: “Do More, Waste Less…”
Also, I am not too sure what this year will bring or big goals I want to achieve as yet, but for now… Here are 5 Things I Would Love To Do This Year.
- Host a Monthly Meetup Event (Online & Offline)
- Grow My Consulting Business / Clientele bigger…
- Post (2) Post A Day for the entire year…. A photo post, and writing post (I never got to do one post a day for an entire year, so since I failed that, I figure why not up the ante. If I beat this goal, technically I beat my original goal I failed at.) Hmmm
- Write great articles / Create great videos all year about Movies, Travel, Art, Lifestyle, People, Inspiration.
- Talk to more people…Write more…Listen more…Travel more…Train harder…Learn more…Be bolder…Live more confidently.
BONUS: Follow all other years of great principles you had created and continued…they all worked well, do change what works well.
CHALLENGE OF THE YEAR:
Release a New Photography Gallery every month of the year & a Print version… (12)
Create a Weekly Series… (52)
QUESTION: What are your plans for 2017?
Wish you all a good year…
Thanks for reading,