I had set out to read a ton loads of books starting this year, but haven’t found the books I wanted to read until about a week ago. I spent about $40 on a few books that I had my eyes on for the next step in my life, which are self-improvement books and some about the industry of entertainment I am into.
Books I am reading now
Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out
Promote Yourself: The New Rules for Career Success
Books on my Wish List
Seriously…I’m Kidding [Kindle Edition]
Ellen DeGeneres (Author)
What books are on your your coffee table or night stand, or you are reading now? What are a few books on your Wish List to buy in the near future?
I hope the books I am reading turns out to be super awesome and worth wild.
Thanks for reading
- Feel Good Friday | My Girl Crush on Tina Fey (pearlandtheoyster.com)
- Coffee-Table University (ask.metafilter.com)
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Book Review (mylifeasmeesh.wordpress.com)
- Biggie’s “10 Crack Commandments” Being Used By Marc Ecko To Teach Business (allhiphop.com)
- Marc Ecko Talk About New Book and Kanye West on “The Breakfast Club” (getmybuzzup.com)
- Marc Ecko’s 10 Rules For Building A Swag Bomb (hypebot.com)