20 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love to learn new things, every day.
- I teach computer classes to clients personally as old as 91.
- I wore a hot pink book bag 5 days a week for the entire summer, this year 2017.
- I can’t draw (not even a stick figure) so sad.
- I can almost talk about ANY topic, I am well versed in conversations.
- My blog or website, however you want to call it, 🙂 has over 1 million views!
- I can do hand stands up to 30-40 secs.
- I have a college degree in computer science and learn my entire degree before completing it.
- I love cats and dogs, but I don’t have one.
- My dream car is a Porsche.
- I like to go on nature walks and sight-seeing on the weekends. #MuseumGang
- I can play soccer, tennis, cricket, football, volley ball, roller skate, basketball, baseball, hockey, OH MY GOD THAT’S A LOT OF SPORTS. Oh yea, I have done some double dutch as well in the past.
- I go crazy watching tv shows with my favorite actors, or if I see them in other shows and movies, I would go, “Oh snap, he/she is in the show too…I love them.”
- I love to listen to music for it eases my soul and motivates me.
- When I am not working, I am binge watching NETFLIX, HBO & YouTube. I watch a lot of shows, I probably would watch any show, and I have a great memory for them too. If you need any tv show recommendations or movies, I got you 100%.
- The best friends I have to this day, mostly all stemmed from 8th grade…
- I love what I do in life, and I love to work (for work never feels like work to me) and meet new people and beat goals and challenges. I am super driven, I don’t know where it comes from, but I am probably the most easy-going, encouraging, team player, supportive, assertive, friendly guy you may ever meet. And yes, those are really big shoes to fill, and I do own every word.
- I can’t swim. 😦 … this may change in the next 2 years… #fingerscrossed
- My favorite actor/motivator in life is Jackie Chan. He is amazing, talented, fun and so freaking dangerous. I put my money on Jackie Chan over Bruce Lee. 🙂
- The biggest goal on my bucket list (yes I have one) is to go SKY DIVING!
I hope you enjoy this post if you want to share just one fact about you so we can be pals, drop me a line in the comments. I will be sure to reply. 🙂
Hi, I am doing a 30 Day Blog Challenge, in which I am super excited to write about. I hope you will join me and read and find out all the goodies I have to share. If you want to join in on the challenge, feel free to do so. Check the link/picture below to see the topics for the posts in which I think will add great value to your blog or website.