Wow, it’s 2017. Are you pumped? I am. Not too sure why, it’s like we do this same speech every year, but either way…Let’s get the year rolling. 🙂
The motto for this year for me is: “Do More, Waste Less…”
Also, I am not too sure what this year will bring or big goals I want to achieve as yet, but for now… Here are 5 Things I Would Love To Do This Year.
- Host a Monthly Meetup Event (Online & Offline)
- Grow My Consulting Business / Clientele bigger…
- Post (2) Post A Day for the entire year…. A photo post, and writing post (I never got to do one post a day for an entire year, so since I failed that, I figure why not up the ante. If I beat this goal, technically I beat my original goal I failed at.) Hmmm
- Write great articles / Create great videos all year about Movies, Travel, Art, Lifestyle, People, Inspiration.
- Talk to more people…Write more…Listen more…Travel more…Train harder…Learn more…Be bolder…Live more confidently.
BONUS: Follow all other years of great principles you had created and continued…they all worked well, do change what works well.
CHALLENGE OF THE YEAR:
Release a New Photography Gallery every month of the year & a Print version… (12)
Create a Weekly Series… (52)
QUESTION: What are your plans for 2017?
Wish you all a good year…
Thanks for reading,