I am been through many changes in 2015… What a crazy rollercoaster of a year.
Let’s celebrate…So 2015, this is what happened…
- My website has been viewed 250,000 times…wow, that’s a quarter million in a year. I can only see things getting better and brighter. Currently sitting on over: 660,000 views in total.
- I went on a Helicopter (1st time)
- I finally went to a few adventures: Wave Hill, The Cloisters, Governor’s Island, Guggenheim Museum, Glen Island Park…
- Bought the most amazing of a bike. A fixed bike. Love my fixie.
- Saw Kevin Hart: Now What at the Barclay Center, Brooklyn, New York, (1st time)
- Saw and went to (4) New York City FC Soccer Games: Yankee’s Stadium
- Went to New Jersey via PATH TRAIN (1st time)
- Went to the New York Red Bulls Stadium in New Jersey (1st time) and Saw Chelsea FC play.
- My favorite Soccer Team: Chelsea FC won the Season 2014-2015.
- Bought himself the latest: 2015-2016 Chelsea FC Soccer Jersey (Go Chelsea, Go Blues)
- Saw one of my favorite YouTubers: Dormtainment at the Gramery Theater in New York City.
- I did Archery (1st time)
- I went to the Wax Museum on 42nd Street.
- I went to the WordPress WordCamp 2015 (November 2015)
- I volunteered at the WordPress WordCamp (1st time ever)
- I was the EMCEE and did HAPPINESS BAR at the WordCamp
- I went to the IMSTA FESTA Music Conference in (September 2015)
- I won (3) Full Software including Pro Tools and Cubase (lucky me)
- I went to the Photo Expo 2015 Photography Expo (October 2015)
- I rode on a bicycle cart (1st time)
- I rode over the Brooklyn Bridge on my bike (1st time) and walked over the Queens Bridge (1st time)
- Bought me a 2 in 1 Tablet PC 11 inch….OMG it’s so cheesy cool. Love it
- Went to a super cool Poetry Event at the Bronx Museum.
- My favorite Music Artist of the New Generation J. Cole went Platinum.
- I finally got my MAC Computer fixed…went for my first Swedish Massage…
Oh course there were more….some personally, a few failures, I few real life situations, but I am happy to know and get to focus on myself a bit. I really needed this year of 2015 to show I can grow, for I totally wasn’t so sure after a big year that was 2014.
Top Countries That Visited My Website: in 2015
All I can say is what a year…Now I have other things to focus on. Every year, I got to be changing and getting better at other things. Let’s see what 2016 has.
Let me know your thoughts…
Thanks for reading,
Richardo A. Wilson