The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 100,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
It was an awesome year for my blog, in which I worked hard at…While I am now in 2013, I am ready to make a great deal of impact and a community and culture of blogging/writing.
- abgrara 2012 in review (abgrara.wordpress.com)
- No Dog About It – 2012 in review (nodogaboutit.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (doninmass.com)
- 2012 in review (lnger.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (houseofvoid.com)
- 2012 in review (jamieonline.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (angelslightworldwide.com)
- My Blogs 2012 in review! (flamidwyfe.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in Review (ariffst.wordpress.com)
- GoodOleWoody’s Blog & Website – 2012 in Review (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)