While it’s storming outside in my city (New York) I am working under the hood of my blog. Hurricane Irene is causing chaos in the streets, and blowing things down and making our sunday a crazy sport of how much people it kept inside in the city that never sleeps. If everyone is mostly safe, under the wrong circumstances of fearing for there lives and property via the hurricane, at least on the 7th day of week, we can rest and be together with out families (that’s if being with all your family under one roof is actually safe).
Either ways this stuck inside feeling and notion shall allow me to tear apart some things on my blog and build a better experience for my viewers and for me to navigate my blog even better. There are couple things I had planned to add and take away from my blog. So I figure why not list them and blog under my lights cut off if the flooding or chaos comes to that.
1. Respond to comments on my blog.
3. Add a New Banner and Avatar for my blog.
4. Edit my video page for the update of new videos I have produced.
5. Add 4 of my personal friends blogs links on my sidebar who are big supporters ofmy blog. I enjoy their blogs so I should linking to them and hopefully they shall link back to me will be a cool added feature.
Well this is just part one of my inter working on my blog. I hope it makes a good addition to my blog.
What are things you need to do to your blog? When last have you worked on changing up some things on your blog?
Thanks for reading
- Hurricane Irene: New York City Live-Blog [Hurricane Irene] (jalopnik.com)
- First Hurricane Irene New York City damage is un-American [Video] (jalopnik.com)