That is a very very hard question to answer for me. I love to bake and cakes are so delicious and even works well with its enemy of this post ice-cream. I love ice-cream, so creamy and so many flavors of delight. Ice-cream comes with so tasty flavors I love such as Rum and Raisin, Strawberry Cheesecake, French Vanilla, Butter Pecan and Grape nut. The choices are endless. Now back to the greatness of cake, Fudge, Cheesecake, Fruit, Banana Nut and of course Chocolate. It’s like an extreme high mixing both. But the verdict is still out I can’t choose one. What do you think though for you, ice-cream or cake? Anyways, I on those lovely movie nights and relaxation in which I love, but I am going to say ice-cream takes the cake…(oh you like that ending right, ha ha).
So what do you prefer or think is BEST, ice-cream or cake?
Thank for reading
- Ice Cream Cake at Swensen’s (notecook.com)
- Baskin-Robbins Valentine’s Day Cakes (fromdatestodiapers.com)
- Cold Stone Creamery Launches Line of Plated Desserts (shoppingblog.com)
- Melt Bakery (gothamgal.com)
- Baskin-Robbins Valentine’s Day Cakes (theplussizemommy.com)