Writers write, Bloggers blog…well I want to do both. It’s quite refreshing publishing on my blog over the last couple months and it’s very rewarding to see my writing get noticed and a decent amount of views based on good writing concepts and ethics. I have been working on couple book ideas for over 2-3 years and thinking as a writer I can see how difficult it can be to publish a book. Not just the process of production, but the committment to writing and the back & forth with doubts. I really want to do a good job on my first published work. I guess I shall continue to use my blog as a practice and a simpler element and build into my book.
I am aiming to release my first book this year, even with the crazy amount of pressure and writing demands, I am in. Also I am working on writing great articles and converting them into eBooks to get some recognition and feedback on my progress. I so hope for the best.
*Do you want to be a writer or a blogger?
Thanks for reading
- Writers I like: Tony Baldasaro (ictineducation.org)
- What We Can Learn From Character Blogs (successful-blog.com)
- How to make your company blog connect like a personal blog (businessesgrow.com)
- Bloggers Pool Forum to blogging jobs. (blogavenues.blogspot.com)
- The 8 Most Greatest Tips to Write Unstoppably Killer Headlines Guide Ever (problogger.net)