Lately with the essence of romance in the air, or whenever it decides to come around, I always thought back to my earlier childhood days and philosophy of not wanting to break a girl’s heart. Heartbreak is a terrible experience especially your first. Some people may be prepared if counseled by someone who have been through or going through it, but for all others, we unknowingly race full speed ahead into the destruction of our hearts. I use to say to my friends when dating, if a girl never been in love before, or been broken down within a relationship, I couldn’t date her because I didn’t want to be her first. Relationships don’t always work out, just as how marriages don’t always work out whether it’s within a month or even 10 or more years down the line, you just never know sometimes what the heart wants. The heart is such a tricky little machine and holds so much power to our well-being. So imagine just something called LOVE, can affect our lives forever or changing our way of thinking, and make us do crazy things we couldn’t imagine ourselves doing such as: not eating, not sleeping, crying day and night, walking with a frown everywhere, getting fat, being restless, becoming stalkers, causing other mischiefs, and so much more because of a heartbreak. Luckily for me I had the will power to overcome my heart breaks and maintain a balance stance with myself, but not everyone is that lucky.
If you are going through a heartbreak, well here are some remedies if applied well, and some goodies of song titles to check out, most notably checking yourself into the HEARTBREAK HOTEL, or some Toni Braxton Unbreak My Heart, or onto listening to some 808’s and Heartbreak via the talented Kanye West.
A few remedies:
1. Keep yourself busy, stay away from crying by placing yourself in places where you can’t cry. But do try to cry it out your system before keeping too busy, because it might sneak up on you.
2. Share your feelings, confide in a trusted friend and share your views. Get out a good rant and vent is always a good thing to a new begin and accepting what have happened.
3. Take good care of yourself, don’t abandon yourself, most people place themselves in a dump after a breakup, but avoid that and seek help you to recover and be healthy. Do things you enjoy and love, and treat yourself well.
If you are not going through a heartbreak, then I bet you can think back on the craziness that you had went through and be happy you are over and above it. Remember, don’t hold onto pain, just release and let go and be happy.
I guess we must go through it one day in our lives, just as failure, we must overcome and prevail, but I just don’t want to be a girl’s first heartbreak, it would break my heart to hurt her. I just want to love, and love plentiful.
Thanks for reading
PS: If you liked what you have just read I have much more interesting and creative writings that deserves a peek like these:
1. Crazy girls scare me
2. Another Secret About Me: Sexy Legs, Sexy Lips
3. If she smiles…you might have a chance
4. I want a creative and spontaneous love
5. To Be Young and In Love
Thanks again…(drop me a comment while you leaving)
- Adele Says She Needs Heartbreak to Write Music (spinner.com)
- Broken Hearts (socyberty.com)
- Racy 80s Revival Spreads – Heartbreak Hotel by Max Doyle Channels Big Hair and High Waists (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Wait, CAN You Die of Heartbreak (onlinedatingsites.net)
- Pandering To Female Heartbreak Doesn’t Help A Damn Thing [I Am Trying To Break Your Heart] (jezebel.com)