To be quite frank I am obsessed with stats as I am obsessed with cash. I mean I am a facts type of person, though I do zone off into my creative world. But stats means results, and creativity don’t. At the end of the day, we measure mostly everything with stats. I check my blog daily, to see how much views I get everyday and plot a master plan to beat my highest stats, and continue the cycle every time I create a new record. I also do with with my money. Not as much as when I was say 17 when I use to log into my 2 bank accounts daily just to see that my money was still there. But I do check my bank account to make sure money goes in, interest occur and money gets more plentiful and repeat the cycle weekly. I just wanted to write and post this random thought.
Are you obsessed with stats and cash?
Thanks for reading
- Facebook: How Obsessed Are You? [Infograph] (thoughtpick.com)
- What Is a Canceled Check? (brainz.org)
- 5 Scams That Ruin The Black Community (hellobeautiful.com)
- Big Box Banking: More Cash Checks at Walmart (money.blogs.time.com)
- Is it safe to invest in speak asia (wiki.answers.com)