I really never get to watch the golden globes each year but this year I caught it. I found it very important to watch it this year for the last 2 years I have watched about a millions movies and TV shows and I have so much respect for movies. Soon one day I will direct and produce my first short film and on to a featured film, but either way, I love it. The Golden Globes 2011 was quite interesting and I feel the winners were worth their awards. Its been an incredible year for movies in 2010, (well up to August 2010) but from now on I shall watch the awards every year. I love you MOVIES.
PS: You got to love Ricky Gervais hosting the show (68th Golden Globes)
See You At The Movies…
- Golden Globes… are you watching? (althouse.blogspot.com)
- “Golden Globes 2011: Ricky Gervais Spills Secret of Golden Globes” and related posts (blogs.babble.com)
- Jack Gray’s Golden Globes Live Blog: Join the Live Chat (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Watch The 68th Golden Globes Tonight Live (top10queen.wordpress.com)
- “Entertainment News: Ricky Gervais Golden Globes 2011 Host” and related posts (brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com)