blog

Ludacris ties Diddy’s record as most successful Billboard Number 1 artist!

Ludacris ties Diddy’s record as most successful Billboard Number 1 artist!

Ludacris ties Diddy’s record as most successful Billboard Number 1 artist!

USA TODAY spent the day with rapper Ludacris, in his mobile ‘crib’, as he toured and performed from around the States.

In other Luda news, he is now officially THE most successful rapper in Billboard history after gaining his 5th Number 1 last week with Taio Cruz’ s “Break Your Heart”. He shares the honour with Diddy who has also hit the Number 1 spot five times.

Ludacris’ hits are:

Taio Cruz Ft. Ludacris “Break Your Heart” (March 11, 2010)

Fergie Ft. Ludacris “Glamorous” (March 24, 2007)

Ludacris Ft. Pharrell “Money Maker” (October 28, 2006)

Usher Ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon “Yeah!” (March 6, 2004)

Ludacris Ft. Shawnna “Stand Up” (December 6, 2003)

Diddy Taunts Ludacris on Twitter

ludajuice Lol that nigga Diddy just called me&said”nigga I got 5
#1’s on billboard too& I ain’t goin out without a fight”.Now I gotta get 6! It’s on!
about 1 hours ago via Tweetie
Retweeted by you and 15+ others
Retweeted (Undo)

ludajuice Funny thing is I’m on a song w/Diddy that’s about 2
come out soon so what happens if that shit goes #1? Then me & him gotta battle for 7?
about 1 hours ago via Tweetie
Retweeted by you and 13 others

iamdiddy CONGRATS to my boy @ludajuice!! BUT I’M NOT
GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! CLICK HERE->http://tinyurl.com/yetjs3l
about 1 hours ago via web
Retweeted by you and 15+ others

ludajuice Or even better how about Conjure Vs Ciroc?
about 1 hours ago via Tweetie
Retweeted by you and 15+ others

iamdiddy Please Go to http://www.InternationalQuincy.com to
download my son’s new mixtape! @ThisismyiQ’s …LOVE YOU QUINCY!
32 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by you and 15+ others

iamdiddy @ludajuice and for the record I’m still #1 because its
now a tie but I was here for over 10 years! U just gettin here! WELCOME! 🙂 lerts go!
27 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to ludajuice
Retweeted by you and 5 others

iamdiddy @ludajuice we gonna get this num 6 together then
well battle it out for num 7!!! I’m proud of you! Your 1 of the Great 1s!!!! Congrats!
24 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to ludajuice
Retweeted by you and 7 others

4 thoughts on “Ludacris ties Diddy’s record as most successful Billboard Number 1 artist!

Say Something: a thought, comment, opinion or :) "smiley"

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s