I had to give myself permission to say no and keep my ideas & advice to myself. I love to offer support to positive people and people who wants to help themselves because I want people to be successful and do better in life, but the sad thing is that those are not the typical people I encounter that ask for help. I tend to meet the people who put on a show to say they are worthy but only in a situation to help themselves by taking advantage of others or have others do everything for them and not for themselves. So even though I could help a lot of people I had to tell myself it’s ok to say no even though you want to say yes, and keep to yourself. That’s one of life’s hard lesson I had to learn.
- QotD, Moonbeam Brown’s Been Weird For Years Edition. (redstate.com)
- QotD: Coming Out of the Closet (unreasonablefaith.com)
- QOTD: What Kim Kardassian HATES The Most (dlisted.com)
- QOTD: Jerry Lewis Still Has It (dlisted.com)
- QOTD: Mardy Fish Is Succinct On Spain (kickette.com)