Welcome to another edition of Money Monday. Money Monday is brought to you by Blackberry Mobile Media.
Money Monday #3 – Simple Money Mistakes
The Money Tweet: ”#mm #MoneyMonday ”Watch out for Simple Money Mistakes” like dropping your money or leaving your money lying around. That shows neglect.”
A lot of people are not great handling their money, literally. How can you account for your money when you can find it or you left it on the bus in your seat or have it lying around the house on the floor or where ever. Don’t lose your money to these simple mistakes.
People be responsible and claim your money. Don’t lose your money before you even get a chance to touch it, spend it or save it.
3 Quick Techniques to Avoid Money Mistakes.
1. Get Paid, then BANK it. Direct Deposit is awesome for this method.
2. Have loose change, drop it a change box or pan, or convert to cash at your local bank or supermarket.
3. Invest in a good wallet or purse and create a method carrying money. Rules such as not carrying more than xyz amount at a single time, or minimum cash and your debit card, or not holding too much money in one single pocket.
Well following those simple rules or techniques shall help you handle your money so much better and help putting your money to good use.
Thanks for tuning in to another Money Monday.
Remember to always get your money right.
Posted by Blackberry Mobile Media
- Paper Checks: Going, Going…Gone? (wisebread.com)
- Treasury Turns to Prepaid Debit Cards for Tax Refunds (dailyfinance.com)
- What New Fees Will Banks Screw You With This Year? [Money Matters] (gawker.com)
- Convincing Unbanked to Use Direct Deposit for Social Security Benefits May be a Challenge, Reports Allsup (prweb.com)
- Public Banking Option (eschatonblog.com)