Sitting in the house bored as hell, tired of looking outside seeing the rain, the wind and the torture of being indoors in which Hurricane Irene has left upon us all here in New York. What is the to do? how do I keep from being bored? I want to go outside but outside aint to stay for me.
I figured I would take to my blog and chit-chat and write. Just start a new post and start writing until I feel a bit better. Then I thought about couple of facts and entertainment values I can be doing, well since I still have power in my house. Here are a few things I could be doing and shall be doing right after writing this post.
1. Watch videos on YouTube or WorldStarHipHop
2. Listen to Lil Wayne’s leaked “The Carter IV” album
3. Play some video games on my Xbox 360 or PS3
4. Watch some kill ass movies on Netflix or Hulu Plus
5. Find a peace corner and grab a book to read or hop on my Kindle and catch up on some reading
6. Lastly, take my butt to sleep.
Well I have quite a few more creative options I could do but for now, those I have listed are simple easy and pretty much should be entertaining.
What are you doing or did during the hurricane? Do you get bored easily?
Thanks for reading