Some of the cool things and interesting things we use to do in the past is no longer cool looking anymore. Mostly everything has become the norm. Having a cell phone, a iPad, and other cool gadgets. I miss those days when more people were individuals and unique. When everyone was defining their styles.
Now a days only kids (new generation) are setting trends and being how they want even if seems all the same, it’s just the freedom to choose. As I get a little bit older I see most people around me and a bit older following the same trend of conforming into a settling position as if they gave up on living life to the fullest. They are all doing the same thing. Maybe I am over thinking it as the younger generation and older generation can’t be on the same wave length. It’s just weird of me and I would not want or choose to see my life have a turn in that terms. I want to be fresh and creative and experience all the amazing things of my time, past and future when I choose to. What’s your thoughts on the past? What was some of your favorite things of the past or your younger years?
Thanks for reading
tags: jay-z, kanye west, no church in the wild, music video
I want to be famous, but how do I get there? I don’t know the method or want to be famous for the wrong reasons or be famous for something dumb. Would you? I mean beggars can’t be choosers, so I guess if I go down the road doing something well and being acknowledged for it then I will be famous for that right? Nope. Being famous is a very tricky road, and we all slip during the this path and we surely sometimes don’t want to be well-known for our slips (in which that why they have public relations personnels, publicists, and of course lawyers. Every since I was younger I wanted to be known for something special, something creative, something helpful to others, but I haven’t reach that success yet. I shall not give up on my quest though, neither should you.
Here are the awesome songs that I am bumping to this week. Every monday or tuesday each week I will tell you the hottest songs that I am listening to on my Ipod, Blackberry, Computer and in the Cloud.
Here is my playlist:
1. Chris Brown – Oh My Love
2. T-Pain – Bang Bang Pow Pow
3. J. Cole – Disgusting
4. Tyrese – Too Easy feat. Ludacris
5. Fabolous – You Don’t Know Bout It feat. Meek Mills
6. Drake – Headlines
7. Ludacris – Say It To My Face feat. Meek Mills
8. T-Pain – (1000 Miles) Runnin
9. Sean Paul – She Doesn’t Mind
10. T-Pain – I’m Dancin feat. Flo-rida
11. Wale – Bad Girls Club feat. J. Cole
12. Wiz Khalifa – Taylor Gang
13. J. Cole – Neverland
14. Kanye West and Jay-Z – Niggaz in Paris
New Music/Artist Discovery:
“Golden Girls” by J Stylez (@mister_stylez)
“On The Plains” by Denzil Porter
“IDELY” by Dyme-A-DuziN and Sheriff P
New Albums/Mixtapes Discovery:
There is No Competition 3: Death Comes In 3′s – Fabolous
*note: “each week some of the same songs might be on the list, it’s just that hot and I love. I will try to add a new song each every week.”
What are you listening to? Any cool songs or album I don’t know about?
RawMultimedia Top 25 Music Countdown of 2011 – #22
Song: E.T. ft. Kanye West Artist: Katy Perry Album: Katy Hudson
Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
Katy Perry and Kanye West rocked this song and video. It was one of the best of the year based on it’s creativity. Pop meets Hip Hop and gave you something great.
Synopsis: Every year is another year to hear and discover new artist, beautiful songs and much more to be entertained. This is Raw Multimedia’s Annual Top 25 Music Countdown of the best and most favorite songs for the year 2011.
Follow Raw Multimedia on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and Watch us on Youtube.
Don’t forget to leave a comment and subscribe to the blog is you like. Thanks!
Going to the gym and not having some jams to listen to is type boring…you need some motivational juice of music to say WHOOP SOME EXERCISING ASS, don’t you think? Well I have one of my play-list that stays on repeat that fits me to make me anger, hype, ready to dance, shake a booty or two, or straight up wild out and act a fool.
This is just some of my songs I have in my playlist…there is more in which I will share in part 2 of this post.
Here is how I prep before my workout.
1. I talk to myself and complain how FAT I am and how I am not going HARD enough.
2. I go and look at my face in the mirror, and say you ain’t nothing homie, I bet you can’t go HARD TODAY.
3. Then I say to myself, WHAT?? Heck Yea I can go hard…Splash myself with COLD WATER to GET PUMPED…
4. Start reciting lyrics from one of my favorite HYPED songs, while I get dress and mp3 player/iPod is charging…
5. Step outside my door blasting my gym play-list in my earbuds…and ignoring th world for I am going to go in for a GREAT WORKOUT.
6. Special Tips..SING OUT LOUD, it makes you feel the music more…Forget what the people in the world have to say…lol…or at least lip sync the songs or very low-level that no one can hear how bad you can rap or sing.
What music do you listen to? Do you have a gym playlist? Do you listen to any of the songs listed above?