GAME OF THRONES: “Red Wedding“
Season 3 Episode 9
#COMMENTARY #GoT #GameofThrones
What an episode…Did you see it? I am a big HBO fan and Game of Thrones, and last night episode was so unexpected and bananas. Robb Starks and his wife and his mom all taken out due to backstabbing. It was such a suspenseful gruesome scene.
If you saw it let me know your thoughts? Did you read the book? Are you a fan of the series?
Watch my commentary of what happen…a bit of wow and humor included.
Thanks for reading & watching
- “Game Of Thrones” Destroyed Us All With The Red Wedding (buzzfeed.com)
- HBO’s Game Of Thrones: 3.09 – The Rains of Castamere (Red Wedding) (grizzlybomb.com)
- “Game of Thrones” shocks with the Red Wedding (cbsnews.com)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Michelle Fairley explains Catelyn’s murderous decision (insidetv.ew.com)
- All The Best Tweets About Last Night’s Game Of Thrones… (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ author George R.R. Martin: Why he wrote The Red Wedding (insidetv.ew.com)
- Game of Thrones: Episode 9, Season 3 “The Rains of Castamere” Review (horrorboom.com)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ shocker: Who survived the Red Wedding? (today.com)