Ridiculous (Photo credit: victoriafee)
My weeks are never the same. I never follow the same routine, there is always an alternative or a modified version of action. I believe in living a fun and creative life taking advantage of the simple things in life and enjoying them to the fullest potential but some days I just find myself doing silly things. I humor myself with some of the things I choose to do to just make my life different and unique. Here are Six Ridiculous Things I Did This Week.
1. I ran 2 miles to work to avoid being late. I am very determined, in which a simple call to my employer to say I was going to me a mere 2 minutes off, but I decided to beat the clock and I won.
2. Forgot to comb my hair before work, and found a plastic fork and hit the bathroom and combed my hair with a fork, and mind you, I did pretty good job based on my options.
3. I told a customer to call me at work if she needs help with an item. As much as I love to help others and I go above and beyond for my clients and customers, why would I need another person calling me to ask for FREE TECH SUPPORT, truly I that’s too much, and when I said it, I was like here goes more un-monetized favors.
4. Wore dark shades to the gym in the night like 10pm. It was quite funny via I was rapping super loud as I was on the street, and the lady at the front desk was confused I wore dark colorful shades at night and then into the gym.
5. I go through some old documents pile to look for a photography flash mount for my Canon camera to then find it and bunch of old ideas papers and other equipments. As I keep being amazed by all the great things I found and kept taking them out of their compact hiding spot, now I created clutter and a mess, and had to leave the house to come back to a pile of old stuff and was a bit lazy to put back. I think 2014 is a good year to return to this with my busy schedule.
6. I texted a friend while talking to them via Facebook messenger on the computer thinking that they would convert the conversation to texting as they kept writing via the Facebook messenger until they finally decided to stop writing in the messenger. I kept looking at my phone and the messenger to see if a new message was going to come through via the conversation wasn’t over, but none came through. Why did I even hold my breath. smh
Which one of my ridiculous things did you find silly or funny?
Write a post on your blog
Thanks for reading