I can see the saliva dripping down from your lips, you want this don’t you, you want this…It’s what you wake up each morning and beg that you get to taste, you rush and get ready for it for there is no time to waste, you ask for it night and day, you even demand it on the radio if they could play it for you everyday, you might even chase a world-class sprinter if they had it in their hand, you would drive your car fast cutting through traffic if you can, you want it, yea I know you want it, you want it here there and everywhere, you would create wings and fly into the atmosphere, you long for this quenching satisfaction, you fantasize about its interaction, you love it, yea I know you love it, you can already feel it on the tip of your lips, you want it to quench your thirst just like this…a kiss.
Enter you own FINISHER in the COMMENTS…
My alternate ending would have been…THE PURPLE STUFF!!!
Thanks for reading, I surely hope you enjoyed this.
- 10 New Releases to Quench Your Urban Lit Thirst (diamondpublicationz.wordpress.com)
Everyone has something special inside them, but to find it or acknowledge what it is could take time. I like to discover and mostly seek out the special trait about someone in which they do not know they possess. Maybe it’s the kindness about me that makes me look real deep into someone’s heart or their personality to be humble enough to share with them what I have found and have high hopes they can use they special something to feel great about themselves.
I believe everyone should have something to hold on and believe to make them strong. It’s like I am everyone’s secret guardian angel that they don’t know they have. I can always detect things quickly about others I meet. I pay very closely to details and everything that could be related to something else. Also I like to make small ideas big, and take a negative and make it positive. You could say it’s one of my best trait or skill.
What’s special about me or what’s my special something? I would have to answer that by saying it’s definitely my non-judgement outlook and kindness. It took quite a while to develop it as an everyday flow, but I really enjoy my personality traits.
Can you detect the special quality in others? What is your special something? Does anyone bring out the special something in you?
Thanks for reading
Let me start off by saying having a child is such a awesome thing and major step in one’s life, but for me there are some cool benefits in having a child. Other from starting a family and being a awesome parent to a new born or even adopting, parent hood is a lot of responsibility and a blessing. But let throw a little humor into the picture, and read my 3 reasons to having a child.
1.- so I have someone to hug when I am lonely.
2.- teach them things in life like getting me a cup of water on demand, maybe even go to the store (lol)
3.- make silly youtube videos with them and snap photos of how cute they are, until they grow up then all you can do is shout at them. at least I would have captured all the cute parts.
What are you reasons to having a child? Did you try or do any of the reasons I have listed? let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading
Wow a friday off, so amazing. My friday was well spent. I used it to help my neighbor with her computer and also spending an awesome day with my oh my gosh, a very special someone. I like to create great days for everyone and today was just that. I great relaxing and memorable day. I love New York and people in it.
I don’t always have to work friday, its very rare I have a friday off. The only one I would definitely have off is usually the week of my birthday which I create the most awesome day and week each and every year.
Well after relaxing today, its back to work and motions in my career tomorrow. I guess I will see you then.
What is a day you don’t usually get off? What do you do on a friday afternoon or night?
Thanks for reading
A lot of people out there are just dying and even plotting for that epic way to quit the job they are working at. I would tell them, hey, mind what you are doing, for you might not easily get another one, but to heck with that. If you gonna quit you gonna quit right? But how to do it is the real question. Here are your options:
- Rob you workplace
- Call in and Quit via phone
- Destroy something in the store and quit (going out in a bang)
- Run up to your Boss and Slap him or her
- No Call No Show (on your 3rd strike)
- Mail in a IQuit postcard to your job
- Going in upset and yell and bark at your coworkers and customers
- Pull out a blunt and start smoking and say to your manager (I ain’t doing sh*t)
- Going in collect your check and put up the deuces and never show up ever again
- Wait for your store or workplace to get a visit by the higher-ups and run up on them and be vulgar and quit (saying something like, “you’ll aint paying me sh*t so fudge you, I am out)
- Express your concerns, Give in writing your 2 weeks, work super hard within the 2 weeks, and shake everyone’s hand send a thank you letter to all the higher-ups, managers, and etc. (c’mon who really does this? But you probably should though)
However you go out, you want to go out with some balls and be on top of the world.
- Do you have any suggestions? Have you quit in any of these manners? Are you plotting to quit too?
- Quit right after getting a promotion
Thanks for reading
- Ten More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now! (freakonomics.com)
- Quitting with Class (employeehelpsource.wordpress.com)
- It’s Ok To Quit! (ladonbrumfield.wordpress.com)
- Instead of working… (mynameiserin.wordpress.com)