Image via Wikipedia
Sitting in the house bored as hell, tired of looking outside seeing the rain, the wind and the torture of being indoors in which Hurricane Irene has left upon us all here in New York. What is the to do? how do I keep from being bored? I want to go outside but outside aint to stay for me.
I figured I would take to my blog and chit-chat and write. Just start a new post and start writing until I feel a bit better. Then I thought about couple of facts and entertainment values I can be doing, well since I still have power in my house. Here are a few things I could be doing and shall be doing right after writing this post.
1. Watch videos on YouTube or WorldStarHipHop
2. Listen to Lil Wayne’s leaked “The Carter IV” album
3. Play some video games on my Xbox 360 or PS3
4. Watch some kill ass movies on Netflix or Hulu Plus
5. Find a peace corner and grab a book to read or hop on my Kindle and catch up on some reading
6. Lastly, take my butt to sleep.
Well I have quite a few more creative options I could do but for now, those I have listed are simple easy and pretty much should be entertaining.
What are you doing or did during the hurricane? Do you get bored easily?
Thanks for reading
Image by Fragile Oasis via Flickr
While it’s storming outside in my city (New York) I am working under the hood of my blog. Hurricane Irene is causing chaos in the streets, and blowing things down and making our sunday a crazy sport of how much people it kept inside in the city that never sleeps. If everyone is mostly safe, under the wrong circumstances of fearing for there lives and property via the hurricane, at least on the 7th day of week, we can rest and be together with out families (that’s if being with all your family under one roof is actually safe).
Either ways this stuck inside feeling and notion shall allow me to tear apart some things on my blog and build a better experience for my viewers and for me to navigate my blog even better. There are couple things I had planned to add and take away from my blog. So I figure why not list them and blog under my lights cut off if the flooding or chaos comes to that.
1. Respond to comments on my blog.
2. Add a list of blogs that I follow on my side bar as well as entertaining YouTubers I watch that I feel people who pass by my blog will enjoy.
3. Add a New Banner and Avatar for my blog.
4. Edit my video page for the update of new videos I have produced.
5. Add 4 of my personal friends blogs links on my sidebar who are big supporters ofmy blog. I enjoy their blogs so I should linking to them and hopefully they shall link back to me will be a cool added feature.
Well this is just part one of my inter working on my blog. I hope it makes a good addition to my blog.
What are things you need to do to your blog? When last have you worked on changing up some things on your blog?
Thanks for reading