I am so excited to have reached 20,000 views on my blog. Go Me Go. I earned my views well, nothing beyond my favorite things and not easy thrills using celebrities and current news to boost views. I am so so excited. I am always close to 25,000 which was my realistic goal of the year to hit. It’s crazy to see I am almost there, after only 4 months. I still have 8 months of blogging everyday and trying to be insightful, helpful and creative each and every day. I am proud of myself. I should definitely reward myself with something when I crush 25,000 views. Though I felt I could have did my 25,000 views because I work very hard on my blogs, but my unrealistic goal is still 50,000 views. So let’s see where we go from here. I am just so excited. And I found it every #epic to announce the news of hitting 20,000 on 4/20 and everyone doing their 420 (internet slang). Ummm not me though, I am pure (lol). Maybe a glass of wine.
I just want to thanks the mysteries of the world of blogging, google search, my subscribers (if they actually stop by and read my blog posts, I definitely do theirs ), WordPress and GOD for keeping me going.
Do you have a blog view goals or success milestone for your blog?
Thanks for reading
- Blog Milestone (girlmeetsbulgaria.wordpress.com)
- Thank You – Milestone (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- Post #600: Yes, That’s 600 Posts! (yourcaptainspeaks.com)
- Woo Hoo! A New Milestone! (tinfoilhatman45.wordpress.com)
- Perspective (fso2.wordpress.com)
- Milestone 20,000 Views today – Praise the Lord! (ptl2010.wordpress.com)