I am just too cool to be cool. I think I am just a cool dude that don’t bother no one, so I feel no one should bother me. I think that’s all I wanted to say. Now that’s cool.
I was so excited when I went into the gym today (February 23, 2011) to see a brand new, well appear to be brand new Heavy Boxing Bag at Bally Total Fitness that I go to. The boxing bag was a key part of my weight loss in 2008 and 2009, and its was missing in 2010 in which messed with my abilities to loss a good amount of weight and upgrade my fitness potentials. Now that I see that the Boxing Bag is back, not sure for how long, I got to take advantage of it and “Bring The Pain” to my new workout routine which involves, a mixture of Mixed Martial Arts, Calisthenics, Yoga, and Pilates. I also use couple other routines to mix up my workouts, such as active sports such as Basketball, Soccer, Tennis and exercise program as South Beach Diet Workouts and P90x. It’s a very tough road I got to go for my fitness, but I am glad to add back boxing to my routine in 2011. Let’s see what it does for me.
Just a little info…When usually hit the gym, I do 10 minute warm ups and stretches, then jump in on 20 mins on the Heavy Bag, then do Calisthenics and Shadow Boxing for 20 mins, then back to the Heavy Bag for 10 minutes, then hit the Cardio on the Manual Bike and Ellipticals then work on ABS and Core work, then into Stretching and Breathing (mixture of Yoga and Pilates) then back to Cardio, then into Mix Martial Arts & Calisthenics, then Weight Lifting or which ever Muscle group I am working on for that day…
I usually do this about 4-6 days a week.
If you want any beginner tips feel free to ask in the comments.
Thanks for reading
It’s sad to say but the word around the world or at least the internet is that Buju Banton has been found guilty on drug charges. They are saying he can face up 15 years and up in jail. I seems like another talented artist is jail bound on charges brought against them, and what’s even depressing, this news comes weeks after Buju Banton has won a Grammy for he latest music album. I am not sure if he allowed another appeal of the decision or so on, but my thoughts go out to his family and fans.
Are you a Buju Banton fan? What is one of your favorite Buju Banton songs?
Posted by Blackberry Mobile Media
- Singer Buju Banton found guilty in cocaine case (pbpulse.com)
- Buju Banton Found Guilty in Cocaine Trial (nowpublic.com)
- Reggae star Buju Banton convicted in drug case (omg.yahoo.com)
- Buju Banton Follows Up Grammy Win With Cocaine Conspiracy Conviction (queerty.com)
- Buju Banton convicted on drug charges, faces at least 15 years (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Jury Deliberations Resume in Buju Banton Case (abcnews.go.com)
- Reggae Singer Buju Banton Found Guilty in Cocaine Case (foxnews.com)
- Reggae star Buju Banton found guilty in cocaine case (thegrio.com)
- “Buju Banton wins Grammy last week, is found guilty of 2009 cocaine conspiracy this week” and related posts (missinfo.tv)
- Reggae star Buju Banton convicted in drug case (reuters.com)
Where is my mojo? I thinking I have lost my mojo on my blog and everywhere else… What is wrong with me? I haven’t posted a new video or a quality creative blog in a while. I am kind of upset at myself. We are inching into March and I am not seeing a total aspect of coolness and creativity jumping off. Is it because I am losing my creative mojo? I need some mojo juice, but where do you find that at?
I have big plans to jump off in March and things are not looking too bright right now. I have been late night posting blogs (still getting views and etc), but I haven’t seen any creative gems as I wanted to unleash. They are all in DRAFT mode. Rawrrr, I need to work on getting them out. I think it’s that bitter laziness I had just wrote about that’s hurting me and my mojo. Or maybe its this new york weather, it has never been this bad in a long time and it’s affecting my work…I got to find a way to get my mojo back.
I guess I am in a Austin Powers mode…
Do you ever think you have lost your MOJO?
Posted by Blackberry Mobile Media
- What’s up with Mojo (uptownflavor.com)
- How To Tap Into Your Creative Mojo (digital-photography-school.com)
- Retrospective images : Nick Youngquest for MojoDownUnder (pinkbananaworld.com)